Barre: Quads, shoulders, biceps
5x/week no cardio • 35m
- Chair or wall for support
- Gliders (or wear socks)
- 1 heavy weight (for assisted bicep curls, try a bit heavier than you usually use. I'm using 20lb)
- Moderate weights (for higher rep bicep moves, I'm using 10lb)
- 1 very light weight (for high rep shoulder work, I'm using 4lb)
Optional (explicit) playlist - use a different device to play music if you are watching from the apps: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6U018Xi9aF7GOygJme0KPI?si=cd1077a8583d4aad
Up Next in 5x/week no cardio
Full Body Build & Burn: Glutes, hamst...
- Pilates ball and/or pillow
- Heavy weight (for bulgarian split squat, I’m using a 30)
- Heavy weight (for kickstand rows and skull crusher with 1 weight, I’m using a 20)
- Long resistance band
- Chair or bench
Optional (explicit) playlist - use a different device to play music if yo...