- Access to a wall if choosing wall sits
- I'm grabbing 10 lb weights for sissy squats
- Other assortment of weights: (I have a 20, 15s, 12s, 5s, and 2s)
- Long resistance band (optional)
- Pillows and/or stability ball
Posting this pre-recorded class -- back when I could still lay on my back in earlier pregnancy!
If you are in your 2nd or 3rd trimester, please elevate with pillows to lay on your back. Take your time during transitions.
You do not have to be expecting to take this class.
-Moderate/heavy weights (I'm using 10s and 15s)
-Light weights for drop sets (I'm using 2 lbs)
-Chair and access to a wall
Playlist (explicit): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1oBcUfkEJvUQqFF05P9pHb?si=81ccbf1b27464fd9
Barre Build: Quads, hamstrings, posterior deltoids, chest and abs (2-25-22)
-Moderate weights (I'm using 10 and 15s)
-Light weights for drop sets (I'm using 2's)
-Yoga blocks (or something sturdy)
-Chair/access to a wall
Playlist (explicit): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4lg4Af08zgVhDKenhQHSoG?si=9f3378a46b634eb3
This class can be taken whether or not you're expecting.
Equipment: (all the things, sorry!)
- One glider
- Small Pilates ball or rolled up towel / pillow
- Ankle weights 100% optional
- Assorted weights (I am using a 25 for hamstring curls, a 10 pound weight for elevating...
- Pillows to elevate supine position
- Step or books (can use chair if needed)
- Assorted weights (I have 15s, 12s, 10s for sissy squats, and a 3 lb weight)
- Small Pilates ball or rolled up pillow / towel
- Long band + loop band (can tie long band)